The latest official Fuego documentation is in the fuego source repository.
But here is a copy from August of 2016:
- Fuego Quickstart Guide (2016) [PDF].
That document is fairly terse.
Here are some links to pages with more extensive documentation about Fuego
- Architecture - documents the overall architecture of Fuego
- Jenkins User Interface - describes the user interface for Jenkins
- Jenkins-Fuego Details - describes directories, scripts and variables in detail
- Adding a board
- Adding a toolchain
- Adding a test
- see also How-to-Add-Test-Cases-on-Fuego.pdf
- Using the qemuarm target
- Core interfaces - describes the interface between Jenkins and the Fuego core system
- Test Script APIs - describes the APIs available for test scripts
- Jenkins Plugins - list of Jenkins plugins preinstalled and used by Fuego, and an explanation of their usage
- Fuego directories - list of different fuego directories, and what each is used for
- Fuego release process - a description of the Fuego release process, to keep Tim sane
- Benchmark parser notes - a description of the benchmark data flow and parser
- Integration with ttc - describes how to use 'ttc' with Fuego
- If you don't know what 'ttc' is, then you can skip this
- Docker Tips - various tips for using and accessing the Fuego docker container